Monday, June 24, 2013

How to Lose Weight - Knowing the Truth About Fat Burning Foods

     Nowadays, people are buying food every second of the day, but do they really know what they are buying? What are the effects of the food they eat? What is the food that burns fat and the food that does not?
Well, let me tell you that people are taught to live, to eat, to behave by their parents. They say that their folks lived well in the past with the lifestyle they had and they were just fine, but… the sad fact is today, food is less and less natural and more genetically modified. Our bodies are weakened and the food we eat affects us now more than ever.

     But let’s not waste your time and dive into the subject I found out about a week ago. A guy named Nick Pineault, (eh… don’t know how to pronounce that) researched and studied for more than 7 years about the real Truth About Fat Burning Foods and what he discovered is amazing and probably frightening for most of you out there. Let me tell you that we’ve been mislead and the things we knew about certain types of food is obsolete. The science nowadays has a lot of knowledge I would say and a lot of things have been discovered; we have the right to know these things for our bodies’ health. 


     Nick shows you 3 main things that you have to consider to “analyze” your fridge “belly” so that you won’t have an oversized belly. (see what I did there?)

  1. Food Labels. Yes, those pieces of wrapped paper, offering information about the product. STOP trusting every food label you read; some manufacturers hide certain ingredients that can make you overweight and the worst of all, you become addicted to that taste because some of them use trans fats (yes, one of the most dangerous of them all).
  2. Saturated Fats. Everyone is talking about this being a bad fat; it might be if you eat a lot or the wrong type. If you eat the right kind of saturated fat you can even lose belly fat on the fly. 
  3. “Healthy” Foods. Some health foods are not so healthy as we thought; you might have a few of them in the kitchen right now. Let’s take for example olive oil; it’s been discovered that some of them are not so extra virgin as we thought. So, the acclaimed healthy olive oil might contain vegetable oil which is full of trans fats.
     Now let’s break the story a little bit. I want to tell you a little secret I discovered about oil (olive oil in this example).  A good doctor I know told me about a trick I could apply to find out if the oil is good or not.

     We all know about polyunsaturated fats, monounsaturated and saturated fats (if you didn’t, you do know). The "rule" is:
  Ø  saturated fats – no more than 13 grams;
  Ø  mono vs. poly  – ratio (or the result of division between them I should say) should be 6 or greater;

     Let me give you an example: if you read on the bottle that the amount of saturated fats is 15 g, poly has 24 g and mono has 75 g then this is bad; if you divide 75 to 24 the result is 3.1 (remember it has to be more than 6). If it has saturated fats 11 g, poly 10 g and  mono 72 g then the result is 7.2 so it’s good, but if it has saturated fats 11 g, poly 20 g and mono 80 g then it’s bad again because the result is 4. 

Almost good olive oil.


     I believe you got the picture. But again, some labels could be incorrect (willingly). Some countries are different and each one has certain rules or agendas I should say. It’s up to you to decide what to buy; I just gave you a small tip about oil.

     What I presented here is the tip of the iceberg compared to what Nick has in store for you. In his books, divided so smart into categories you’ll find the following information:
  1. The Truth About Supplements;
  2. The Truth About Super foods;
  3. The Truth About Protein Fat & Carbs;
  4. The Truth About Drinks;
  5. The Truth About Condiments, Snacks & Seasonings;
  6. The Truth About Your Grocery Store.
     Of course he has some other info for you like a 4 Step Diet Makeover but I believe the main “dish” is the 6 books I mentioned above.
     By the way, do you want to see him in person? Here's a video with him talking to YOU!

     Now, did I startle you a little bit? GOOD. Because you, me and all of us have to make a change in our lifestyles. You want to lose belly fat? You want to change your life by learning what are the best weight loss foods? I invite you to check Nick’s website where you’ll find a load of information of a much higher quality and quantity.
     You and your family deserve to know The Truth About Fat Burning Foods so you can be healthy and in shape.

I’m here to spread the word so until next time…

SAYOUNARA!

1 comments:

Nick Pineault said...

Nice post about Fat Burning Foods
Thanks

Post a Comment